Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy 30th Birthday to Me






I turned the big 30 this week! This past weekend Clay planned me a surprise birthday party and he did so good! My parents came down this weekend and knew about the whole thing. Mom and I went shopping all day long Saturday while Clay said he had to "work".  When I got back home around 6:45 that night, lots of our friends were standing in my living room! Clay had food from Cypress Inn and a cake from Edgars. He had cleaned off our back patio and even bought tiki torches to go around it. It was a lot of fun!  On my actual birthday, my office took me to lunch at DePalmas and got me a cookie cake. When we got back from lunch, I had a special delivery of balloons and a jar of cookies sent to me from my parents. The cookies were delicious! That night I got two very special cards...a "claymark" and a "connormark" exclusive! We went to dinner at a restaurant called Five and it was yummy! Thanks to everyone for making my birthday so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment